As an SEO Expert, one should adjust to real-life situations that people face especially now with the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone had been affected by the virus in one way or another.
Designers and developers are always thinking about user experience. We take time to ask ourselves: Is this going to work? Are my instructions clear? What is the user thinking?
The pandemic we are now facing has changed the game once more since most people are almost entirely online.
User experience will play a pivotal role in determining which industries will come out on top in the days ahead.
There are three categories of user experience that we can improve during this coronavirus pandemic. You can apply them yourself or ask an SEO Expert to help you out.
The physical world has stopped functioning while the online world continues to flourish. There has never been a time when eCommerce has been popular even for traditional brick and mortar shops.
For those who are just starting to explore the digital arena, expect stiff competition with newbies like you and old-timers in the digital marketing space.
With this in mind, a simple eCommerce storefront may not be enough to set you apart. Customers have more options now than ever before. A slight misstep in the user experience can lead prospects to bounce from your website and never return.
Take the time to fine-tune your eCommerce experience by optimizing your checkout processes, product arrangements, and email notification systems.
Search engines have become a part of everyone’s life, especially during this pandemic. As people are forced to stay at home, they shop for essentials using Google.
How can people find you or know about your business if they can’t find you online? Global search traffic has increased substantially during COVID-19 so now is the best time to invest in an SEO Expert who can help you boost your rankings on SERPs.
Updating and optimizing your Google My Business account can go a long way.
A website is an essential part of the user experience customers have with your brand even if you don’t sell products online. For example, you own a pizza shop and your place is open for phone-in and take out orders.
Customers will be visiting your website to look for your menu, how to order, and how to pay.
If potential clients can’t find the necessary information on your website or have a hard time navigating your site they will look for other pizza shops.
Now is the best time to build a custom website that helps your audience find what they are looking for. You might want to shift to online order taking and deliveries to grow your customer base.
Adapting to the times can help you grow your brand and serve more people.
Stress is at an all-time high during this pandemic and we can notice a trend in the way websites look today. User interface design is becoming safer and more conservative. There are many soft and rounded shapes with 3D illustrations and designs are light and cute. Popular colors include soft pink and blue making UIs look sweet and friendly.
What urban and interior designers started decades ago to reduce the level of stress is now translating into the digital world.
Interior designers have gone minimalist while adding plenty of free space, mood lighting, soft lines, and natural materials to give people calm, quiet, and soothing spaces to dwell in.
Web design has followed suit as we can now see simple layouts, pastel colors, rounded corners, 3D illustrations, and soft drop shadows.
EdSEO Specialist: An SEO Expert That Can Improve Rankings During COVID-19
Do you want to put up an eCommerce store during this pandemic? Does your website need redesigning to improve user experience?
EDSEO Specialist is the best SEO Expert in the industry right now and we can help you adapt to this new normal and post-pandemic environment.
User experience should always be a priority in your digital marketing strategy. Our team of SEO experts integrates UX when planning websites and SEO strategies for clients.
Why Hire Us as Your SEO Consultant?
- Our company is founded by two Christian businessmen who work with integrity and transparency and aims to glorify God through EdSEO Specialist.
- We are continuously learning on how to improve our SEO services to serve customers during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our team members work together toward a common goal: helping clients achieve top rankings on SERPs.
- We give the best possible SEO services at affordable rates.
- We frown upon black hat SEO tactics and know that Google will penalize those who use such strategies. Our team uses white hat SEO marketing techniques that help clients increase conversions and organic traffic to their site.
- We have the most complete SEO package in the industry today which is proven to help rank websites on SERPs.
- We are a 5 star rated company on Google My Business
- We help provide jobs for marginalized people in society. The majority of our team are experienced SEO experts who come from the following background: out of school youth, a person with a disability, single moms/solo parents, former sex workers, recovering drug addicts, former prisoners, former soldiers/rebels.
- We aim to build long term relationships with our clients and help them generate more profit
At EdSEO Specialist, we aim to become one of the best SEO Experts in the world while providing white hat SEO services at affordable rates.
Let’s start strategizing and develop a user experience for your brand that can help you dominate the market right now.
Give us a call or send us a message on our website today. Our company is currently giving a 25% discount on our industry-leading SEO packages.